Homemade Hummus Recipe:
What’s not to love about hummus? It tastes amazing and is totally good for you with tons of fiber (garbanzo beans), fat burning lignans (tahini) and omega-3s (extra virgin olive oil). I just wanted to pass along a simple recipe that I got from a coworker so you can make your own!
Homemade Hummus Ingredients:
- 1 can (15oz) garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cumin, salt, and pepper to meet your tastes
Homemade Hummus Directions:
- Blend it all up in a food processor until it is a paste and enjoy with pita bread.
- You can add tomatoes or red peppers to try different flavors.
- Experiment and have fun with it!
For more healthy, easy to make recipes visit our Recipes Page.
Photo via Hannah Marie Photography
That’s Not All…
Want to lose weight, get built, love life, save money…etc. with exclusive tips from celebrity trainers? Yeah, we thought so: