Baked Fish Recipe
Baked chicken and fish are my favorite proteins to eat. Not only is it loaded with protein but also heart healthy omega 3’s. My favorite way to make baked fish if I’m pinched for time, is to buy it frozen in bulk and bake it. This way I can make it whenever I want without having to worry about spoilage. Of course, fresh fish is amazingly awesome and tastes better, frozen is what I usually go with!
Baked Fish Ingredients
- 2 – 8-10 oz fish fillet
- Minced onions
- Minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Garlic if you want
- Incredibly simple!
Baked Fish Directions
- Preheat your oven to 400○ F.
- While that is preheating spray a non-stick coating on your baking pan. Place the frozen fish on the pan and coat with the minced garlic, then add the onions and black pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the flesh is white and flaky. It tastes really good with fresh lime juice!
What a great, simplistic meal, right?
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021
- Distance Running: How Can I Run Longer and Farther? - March 23, 2021
- Alicia Marie: Achieve Curves You Won’t Want to Cover Up - March 8, 2021