Baked Fish Recipe
Baked chicken and fish are my favorite proteins to eat. Not only is it loaded with protein but also heart-healthy omega 3’s. My favorite way to make baked fish if I’m pinched for time is to buy it frozen in bulk and bake it. This way I can make it whenever I want without having to worry about spoilage. Of course, fresh fish is amazingly awesome and tastes better, frozen is what I usually go with!
Baked Fish Ingredients
- 2 – 8-10 oz fish fillet
- Minced onions
- Minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Garlic if you want
- Incredibly simple!
Baked Fish Directions
- Preheat your oven to 400○ F.
- While that is preheating spray a non-stick coating on your baking pan. Place the frozen fish on the pan and coat with the minced garlic, then add the onions and black pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the flesh is white and flaky. It tastes really good with fresh lime juice!
What a great, simplistic meal, right?
- How to Sell a Fitness Website: 6 Steps to Sell Your Fitness Blog - September 6, 2021
- 6 Ab Exercises To Blast Your Core - August 18, 2021
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021