Snack Bars Recipe
If you are snacking during the day you want it to be something that will keep your energy high and your blood sugar steady. These snack bars do that, plus you’ll get omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, calcium, and lauric acid from the coconut which increases the good cholesterol-HDL. Makes 12 snack bars.
Snack Bars Ingredients
- 4 dates, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 ¼ cups carrots, finely shredded
- ½ cup coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Snack Bars Directions
- In a food processor, blend dates, walnuts, and seeds until a paste forms.
- Add remaining ingredients and process just until everything is blended together.
- Press into an 8-inch square pan. Chill for 1 hour. Slice into bars.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.