Yummy Gluten Free Recipes
Many people ask us for gluten free recipes… All the time! Well, we are delivering thanks to Jillian Michaels. Her app offers customizable meal plans for you to follow throughout the training period regardless of dietary restrictions and dozens of gluten free goodies! Check out these two simple, delicious recipes!
Tuna Salad Wraps
- ½ tbsp. parsley
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp red onions, finely chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ½ tbsp. Kalamata olives, chopped
- romaine lettuce
- ½ canned tuna
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place evenly on top of the two romaine lettuce wraps.
Chocolate Almond Butter Bowl
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 scoop egg-based protein powder
- 1 tsp paleo granola, no dried fruit (use gluten-free paleo granola to be gluten-free)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Blend the almond milk, banana, ice, almond butter, cocoa powder, protein powder, vanilla extract until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the cacao nibs, granola and coconut.
Sometimes the best recipes are those that are simple and quick to make…
This ensures that you stick to your diet and get the results you want!
You can get more gluten free recipes like this on Jillian’s Michaels App.
On top of this great nutrition advice the app also includes a free daily 5-minute circuit, access to Jillian’s blog, weekly podcasts from “The Jillian Michaels Show,” and access to over 550+ unique exercises with an HD video to help you perfect your form and more. Check it out!
Images – Courtesy Jillian Michaels App
- Distance Running: How Can I Run Longer and Farther? - March 23, 2021
- Alicia Marie: Achieve Curves You Won’t Want to Cover Up - March 8, 2021
- 5 Best Workout Reviews For Stay At Home Moms - March 4, 2021