Turkey Salad Recipe
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and if you are like me you are still stuffed! I’m also sure if you are like me, you have a TON of leftovers! One super easy way to get rid of that turkey (besides smothering it with gravy and stuffing) is to turn it into turkey salad! This turkey salad recipe is really easy and fast, you can do it with chicken or tuna as well!
Turkey Salad Ingredients
- 3 cups cooked turkey
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 tbsp relish
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- Celery salt (optional)
Turkey Salad Directions
Most of these ingredient amounts are arbitrary. If you like onions, add more onion. If you like relish, add more relish! Fit it to your taste!
- The first thing we want to do is finely chop the onion, turkey, and eggs. If you have a Slap-Chop use it, it works perfect and is really quick.
- After everything is chopped up, throw it all into a large bowl and mix thoroughly!
- That’s it for this recipe! Super easy, super fast, super convenient, and really healthy for you! Can’t beat that!
For more healthy, easy to make recipes visit our Recipes Page.
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021
- Distance Running: How Can I Run Longer and Farther? - March 23, 2021
- Alicia Marie: Achieve Curves You Won’t Want to Cover Up - March 8, 2021