Lemon Bread Recipe
This Paleo loaf eliminates the grain, dairy, and unnecessary sugar. You’ll enjoy the lemony flavor and the moist texture inside with a slight crust on the outside. This makes it perfect for a delicious snack or as part of any meal! Give this lemon bread made with almond flour a try and let us know what you think!
Lemon Bread Ingredients
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden flax seeds, ground
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
Lemon Bread Directions
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 8 x 4 x 2 1/2 in. loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, blend almond flour, coconut flour, ground flax seed, salt, and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, lemon juice and zest, and honey.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes. Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.