It’s pumpkin recipe season. From lattes to ice cream to these awesome pumpkin treats below, you can’t go wrong with pumpkin spice during this time of year – it’s so festive! This pumpkin recipe is creamy without any added dairy. Give this simple pumpkin recipe a try and see how it can become household favorite!
Pumpkin Treats Ingredients
- 2 ½ tablespoons hemp nuts
- 1 can pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
Pumpkin Treats Directions
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Line 15 muffin cups with paper liners. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon hemp nuts into each of the paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, eggs, coconut milk, agave syrup, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake the pumpkin treats 15 to 20 minutes until custard is set.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.