Roasted Acorn Squash Recipe
Have you ever tried roasted acorn squash? Well, it’s simply delicious! Squash, pomegranate, pumpkin seeds… this is a really great recipe to help you eat healthy! This easy to make recipe packs a powerful nutritional punch to help fuel you up and energize you! Here is a quick way to get a big helping of carotenoid & vitamin C antioxidants. Plus, no peeling required either! How great does that sound?
Roasted Acorn Squash Ingredients
- 1 acorn squash, halved, seeds removed, do not peel
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Slice acorn squash halves into wedges 1/2-inch at the thick side. Arrange on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place coconut oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Warm in microwave 30 seconds on 50% power. Brush mixture on squash wedges.
- Sprinkle with salt and bake for 20 minutes, until squash is soft and golden.
- Remove from oven and scatter pomegranate and pumpkin seeds (or you can even use your favorite kind of seed as well) over squash.
Do you want to see a special recipe? A special meal you want to see? Certain snack foods? Or just more of the same awesomeness’? Let us know and we can make it happen – we are here for you!
Give it a try and let us know below. Until then, eat up, be full, and be healthy!