Tomato Soup Recipe
A chilled tomato soup perfect for your summer tomatoes and basil. Cancer-fighting lycopene from the tomatoes gives the soup its’ beautiful red color. Makes 6 servings of soup.
Tomato Soup Ingredients
- 3 medium flavorful tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or sugar
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped, divided
- ½ cup fennel bulb, finely chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- In a blender or food processor, purée the tomatoes, oil, agave nectar, and ¼ cup of the basil until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve. Thin with water, if necessary, to desired consistency. Garnish the tomato soup with chopped fennel, feta, and basil.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.