Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe
This cherry tomato vinaigrette recipe is sure to hit the spot! Healthy plant fat from olive oil assists with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, E, and K, in tomatoes. Apple cider vinegar can help with blood sugar balance and digestion but make sure you get the kind with the “mother” in the bottle. It’s full of probiotics.
Tomato Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium saucepan. Add shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until juices begin to release. Mash some of the tomatoes with the back of a fork.
- Stir in vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, chives, mint, salt, and pepper.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.