Salsa Verde Recipe
Fresh vegetables and herbs make a starring appearance in this zucchini and green beans with salsa verde recipe. Make a double batch of the salsa verde. You’ll discover how delicious it is on chicken, fish, and tossed into a bowl of any grain. That will make for a great way to add a little flavor to all of your favorite healthy dishes!
Salsa Verde Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ pound green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces lengthwise
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add vegetables, salt and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook vegetables about 6 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- While vegetables cook prepare salsa verde. Place parsley, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to chop ingredients.
- With machine running add olive oil.
- Turn off heat under the cooked vegetables and toss with salsa verde.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.