Roasted Plum Tomatoes Recipe
Need an idea for all those late summer tomatoes? Cook them. The bioavailability of anti-oxidant and cancer-fighting lycopene increases when cooked. Try these roasted plum tomatoes tonight!
Roasted Plum Tomatoes Ingredients
- 3 pounds plum tomatoes, cut in half, seeds scooped out
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450℉. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tomato halves cut side up.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes until they begin to caramelize.
- Store these roasted plum tomatoes up to 5 days in the refrigerator or freeze.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.