Spinach Omelet Recipe
Need a simple, easy-to-make breakfast recipe to power you through the day? Try this awesome spinach omelet and see how it works for you! Nothing like a great DIY recipe that is easy and delicious!
Spinach Omelet Ingredients
- 2 – Cups (handfuls) of fresh spinach
- 3 – Large Eggs
- 2 – Tablespoon low fat or skim milk
- Salt/Pepper to taste
Spinach Omelet Directions
- As with all fresh vegetables, rinse the spinach. Wilt the wet spinach with a small amount of olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Mix the eggs, milk, wilted spinach, and salt/pepper in a bowl, whisking thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a medium skillet and slowly bring to heat. Cook the omelet on a low-medium setting to slowly cook the inside of the omelet.
- When the middle of the omelet is firm, fold it in half to achieve the classic omelet look.
- Continue to cook on a low-medium setting to seal the omelet the finish cooking the inside thoroughly (you may have to flip the entire thing to finish cooking).
- Experiment by adding onions, green peppers, mushrooms, or any of your favorite vegetables! Enjoy!
Photo via Hannah Marie Photography
Latest posts by Josh Anderson (see all)
- How to Sell a Fitness Website: 6 Steps to Sell Your Fitness Blog - September 6, 2021
- 6 Ab Exercises To Blast Your Core - August 18, 2021
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021