Tilapia Tacos Recipe
This quick-cooking dinner is a light, fresh choice for weeknights or healthy entertaining on the weekend – these tilapia tacos are the ticket! [Editor’s Note: Got to love quick, healthy dinners that come together in minutes especially in our fast-paced world!] Remember, most corn tortillas are gluten-free but check labels to be sure if you’re avoiding gluten. Makes 4 servings.
Tilapia Tacos Ingredients
- ¾ cup seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 corn tortillas
Tilapia Tacos Directions
- Mix cucumber, onion, cilantro, mayonnaise, and lime juice together. Chill until ready to serve.
- Preheat grill. Place fish on foil or a grill pan sprayed with pan spray. Sprinkle with chili powder and salt. Cook 10 – 15 minutes until cooked through.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in indirect heat on the grill. Serve fish in tortillas topped with cucumber salsa. Enjoy your grilled tilapia tacos!
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.