Write For Us
Want to write for DIY Active?
- Want free exposure?
- Have a story or experience to share?
- Want to drop some science on us?
- Want to be published by one of the most influential fitness brands on Twitter?
Build your street cred, spread your word, and create a name for yourself by joining one of the most exclusive groups of health writers on the web!
What will you get from us? Well first and foremost you will join a select group of awesome authors that have formed one of the greatest collections of at home fitness content around. You can even show the world with our neat little DIY Active contributor badge. Plus, you will also get exposure, when you write for us can have a link to your site in a short bio at the end of your article. Note:
Due to the # of submissions we receive, we only take the best of the best with an expected rejection rate of 75%
- There is an administration charge – so keep that in mind
- Keep your topic pitches relevant (DIY/home fitness or nutrition)
- Explain your pitch in the email and have patience (a.k.a. don’t get upset when we can’t get it published within a week – we have a packed editorial calendar)! 🙂 It’s worth the wait!
So if you’re cool with that and still want to write for us, then send us a short pitch (5 sentences) to the email below and we will get back to you as quick as possible!
Send your pitch to: editor [at] DIYactive.com!
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021
- Distance Running: How Can I Run Longer and Farther? - March 23, 2021
- Alicia Marie: Achieve Curves You Won’t Want to Cover Up - March 8, 2021