Salad in a Jar Recipe
The thing I like the most about this salad in a jar idea is how the cross-section of colorful ingredients looks when you’re finished layering. Eat right out of the jar or dump into a bowl. The whole salad in a jarring movement is definitely all the rage these days and the best part is that there are endless combinations! Try this awesome salad in a jar recipe out and then create your own! Let us know what you come up with! Serves one.
Lemon Vinaigrette Ingredients
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- ¼ cup edamame, cooked
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup romaine, chopped
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together.
- Pour 3 tablespoons into the bottom of the quart jar.
- Layer ingredients into jar in order listed.
- Secure lid onto the jar. Store for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.