Ice Cream Recipe
Who doesn’t love a good ice cream recipe? Especially one this healthy and easy to make! Maca powder is a superfood that has been shown to help with insomnia, energy, hot flashes, libido, and even anxiety and depression. Swirl it into this creamy dessert to keep yourself cool and calm this summer. This little treat is sure to please the family and friends! Makes 2 serving.
Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- ½ cup peaches, chopped
- ½ teaspoon maca powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more liquid if necessary to reach desired consistency.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
- Recipe: Spring Vegetable Soup - March 22, 2021
- Recipe: Peach Maca Soft Ice Cream - January 17, 2021
- Recipe: Roasted Acorn Squash - August 5, 2020
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.