Homemade Hummus Recipe
What’s not to love about hummus? It tastes amazing and is totally good for you with tons of fiber (garbanzo beans), fat-burning lignans (tahini), and omega-3s (extra virgin olive oil). I just wanted to pass along a simple recipe that I got from a coworker so you can make your own!
Homemade Hummus Ingredients
- 1 can (15oz) garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cumin, salt, and pepper to meet your tastes
- Blend it all up in a food processor until it is a paste and enjoy with pita bread.
- You can add tomatoes or red peppers to try different flavors.
- Experiment and have fun with it!
For more healthy, easy-to-make recipes visit our Recipes Page.
Photo via Hannah Marie Photography
- How to Sell a Fitness Website: 6 Steps to Sell Your Fitness Blog - September 6, 2021
- 6 Ab Exercises To Blast Your Core - August 18, 2021
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro Review: Your Exploration Partner - April 29, 2021