Chicken Curry Recipe
Most curry blends include turmeric, fenugreek, coriander, cinnamon, and ginger. Each of these spices offers fantastic health benefits including blood sugar balance, decreased inflammation, and detoxification of heavy metals. Makes 4 servings of chicken curry.
Chicken Curry ingredients
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1½ cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can light coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- cooked white or brown rice
Chicken Curry Directions
- Place chicken in a bowl. Add curry powder and cinnamon and toss.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large pan. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes, until just wilted. Remove onions and spinach from the pan and set them aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add the chicken and cook 8 minutes, until browned. Add the broth, coconut milk, salt, and pepper and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the onions and spinach and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve chicken curry over rice topped with cilantro and cashews.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.