Energy Bars Recipe
You can use some of your favorite dried fruits and nuts when you make your own energy bars. These bars nourish you with protein, healthy fats, and a good dose of fiber. Give these awesome energy bars a try this week to battle the mid-afternoon office crash! Makes 6 Bars.
Energy Bars Ingredients
- ¼ cup dried mango, soaked in warm water 5 minutes
- ¼ cup dates (such as Medjool), pitted
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
Energy Bars Directions
- Place mango and dates in a food processor and pulse 5 times. Add nuts and coconut and process until nuts are chopped and combined with the dried fruit.
- Transfer mixture onto a silicone liner or cutting board. Press into a rectangle ½” thick.
- Slice into 6 bars and wrap in waxed paper. Store in refrigerator.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.