Recipe: Mango Coconut Energy Bars
You can use some of your favorite dried fruits and nuts when you make your own energy bars. These bars nourish you with protein, healthy fats, and a good dose of fiber. Give these awesome energy bars a try this week to battle the mid-afternoon office crash! Makes 6 Bars.
Energy Bars Ingredients
- ¼ cup dried mango, soaked in warm water 5 minutes
- ¼ cup dates (such as Medjool), pitted
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw almonds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
Energy Bars Directions
- Place mango and dates in a food processor and pulse 5 times. Add nuts and coconut and process until nuts are chopped and combined with the dried fruit.
- Transfer mixture onto a silicone liner or cutting board. Press into a rectangle ½” thick.
- Slice into 6 bars and wrap in waxed paper. Store in refrigerator.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.