We Break Down the Natural Diet Supplement Kratom:
Looking for an all natural diet supplement to improve your overall outlook on life? The natural diet supplement Kratom could be ideal for you by not only helping you lose weight but by improving other aspects of your health as well.
Ever head of the natural diet supplement Kratom?
Looking for an effective weight loss supplement that is all natural?
We breakdown Kratom. Here are some of the reasons why you should try it instead of the over-the-counter medicines that may have adverse effects.
What is Kratom?
The Kratom is a tree that is native to Southeast Asia, in countries like Malaysia, Borneo, Thailand, Indonesia among others.
The Kratom herb has different strains. The strains are determined by the color of the veins located at the back of the leaf. There is a total of four strains namely the Red Vein Kratom, the White Vein Kratom, the Yellow Vein Kratom and the Green Vein Kratom. The different strains have varied purposes and effects on the body.
The Kratom leaf consists of two important alkaloids, mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. These are the ones responsible for all the beneficial properties of Kratom.
It belongs to the same family as with the coffee tree, which is Rubiaceae. The Kratom
leaves are believed to possess medicinal properties
. It can be used as a stimulant, sedative, recreational drug, painkiller, and even as a treatment for opiate addiction.
Kratom is also known for its energy-boosting properties and ability to strengthen the mind. It is also known to enhance mood, reduce mental and physical tension that leads to an improved sleep and a well-functioning body.
A low dosage of Kratom can relieve fatigue and pain. It can also reduce stress and improve social interaction, while a much higher dose can give a calming effect. That is why Kratom has also been used for anxiety.
It has also been used to lower blood sugar, blood pressure, treatment for opiate withdrawal, and as a treatment for depression.
It can also help improve the immune system and valued for its antioxidant properties as well.
The different ways to take Kratom:
The fresh Kratom leaves can be chewed. Sometimes, they are also crushed for easy swallowing. The powder can also be mixed with water, fruit juices, or milk for drinking. Others turn Kratom leaves in tea form for brewing and drinking.
By putting honey or any sweetener, it masks the taste and makes it easy to drink.
The role of Kratom in weight loss
1. Kratom is a natural appetite suppressant, which means that you will not be prone to overeating when you do take it as a supplement. It suppresses your food cravings, so you would not have to worry about snacking in between meals. You would not feel guilty anymore after meals.
2. Kratom also treats one of the major psychological problems that is to blame for weight gain and obesity: DEPRESSION. When you feel better after a dose of Kratom, you won’t feel like eating at all.
3. Kratom as a stimulant can also power you up for the day. This will make you feel like doing something else instead of watching television and napping. And this usually helps keep your body moving and losing calories too.
4. Stress is the number one cause of obesity and weight gain. When you are stressed out, you have the tendency to eat and oftentimes eat more than you should. Kratom can effectively relieve your stress because it helps increase your happiness and state of mind. This will eventually fight off all the food cravings and make you burn the unwanted fat, fast.
5. Obese or overweight people often blame boredom as the reason why they overeat. When Kratom is in the picture, you would want to talk more to people and enjoy their company. This is because of Kratom’s inspiring feelings of euphoria and optimism that makes you want to do that. Kratom gives you a chance to improve your social interaction as well.
How safe is Kratom?
Kratom is plant-based and without chemicals and other ingredients. It is an herbal supplement that is effective in preventing the root causes of your weight problems.
It will give its optimum effects when taken responsibly and in recommended dosages too.
Possible Side Effects:
Side effects of Kratom are experienced when very high doses have been ingested. Effects such as brain fog and stomach upset can show. But, you must know that Kratom’s alkaloids are short-acting and do not remain bonded with the cells in the body, although its effects may last for hours.
The body can process and digest the plant compounds of Kratom efficiently and fast.
The purpose of taking Kratom should not be for weight loss alone.
The benefits of this natural diet supplement are plenty and one of it is to make you happier.
Happy people happen to be the healthiest and the most active. With the characteristics of the natural diet supplement kratom, you will be on your way to weight loss in no time at all.
Advertising Disclosure: DIY Active (DIYactive.com) may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.