Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
This delicious raspberry pomegranate smoothie has a hint of chocolate mixed in with the powerful raspberry flavor. It is packed with super-foods and antioxidants but still tastes like your indulging. Pure bliss – give this raspberry pomegranate smoothie a try today!
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup of Pomegranates
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 2 Tbsp. of Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp. of Nut Butter of Choice
- 1 Tbsp. of Flax-seed
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Place all the ingredients in high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Top your Raspberry Pomegranate Smoothie with additional pomegranates and nut butter (optional).
Pretty excited it to try this recipe myself!
Alicia’s Bio:Hey there! I’m Alicia and I have a strong passion for natural living. Healthing You is all about connecting to your mind, body, and nature to fully thrive. I hope the recipes here inspire you to feel amazing while staying satisfied.