Catfish Mediterranean Style Recipe
Catfish can be incredibly healthy for you! From being loaded with protein and omega-3’s it’s a great protein alternative that will fill you up right! Look for domestic, farm-raised fish. It’s responsibly farmed and plentiful, making it one of the best fish you can eat. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 ½ pounds catfish fillets
- 6 kalamata olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat broiler. Toss all ingredients except catfish together in a small bowl.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Spoon tomato mixture over top of each fillet.
- Broil for 10 minutes.
Looking for a certain healthy recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.