These pops are very simple to put together since you just pour the mix right out of the blender into your molds of choice. Cucumbers are full of water and fiber which are essential for hydration and good digestion. That sure beats the sugar-sweetened artificially colored versions of this summer treat! Makes eight 4 ounce popsicles.
- 5 cups seedless cucumber, chopped
- ¾ cup fresh mint leaves
- ¾ cup lime juice
- ½ cup agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Purée the cucumber, mint, lime juice, agave, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 8 4-ounce popsicle molds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4 hours until firm. Enjoy your popsicles!
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Cohen Katz (see all)
- Recipe: Spring Vegetable Soup - March 22, 2021
- Recipe: Peach Maca Soft Ice Cream - January 17, 2021
- Recipe: Roasted Acorn Squash - August 5, 2020
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.