Green Summer Soup Recipe
This beautiful soup is chock full of antioxidants and skin-loving nutrients to make you glow inside and out. You get your get-up-and-go protein from a dollop of pleasantly tart Greek yogurt added at the last minute. Sip this green summer soup when it’s well-chilled to lift your spirits and feel invincible! Makes 8 servings.
Green Summer Soup Ingredients
- 5 cups seedless cucumber, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups coconut water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 teaspoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- ¼ cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
Green Summer Soup Directions
- Place all ingredients in a blender except yogurt, hemp seeds, and basil. Blend until smooth.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, divide soup between 4 serving bowls. Garnish each bowl of green summer soup with a tablespoon of yogurt and sprinkle of hemp seeds and basil.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.