Healthy Cheesecakes Recipe
Valentines Day is a good excuse to make something special, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be healthy too! Nourish your lover with healthy fats and antioxidants tucked into this little sweet treat – healthy cheesecakes. Makes twelve servings.
Healthy Cheesecakes Ingredients Crust
- 1cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked in water 4 hours
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup coconut cream, or scoop cream off the top of full-fat coconut milk w/out shaking can
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- ¼ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
Healthy Cheesecakes Directions
- Crust: Place walnuts in a food processor until the texture is like cornmeal. Add the dates and process until the mixture sticks together when pinched between your fingers.
- Filling: Place paper liners in a 12-cup muffin pan. Add 2 tablespoons of crust mixture to each cup. Press into the bottom of the cup. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Blend drained cashews, lemon juice, coconut oil, and honey until smooth. Divide filling between all muffin cups.
- Swirl cacao nibs and raspberries into each cheesecake using a toothpick.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer 2 hours or until firm.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.