Cheese Dip Recipe
Nourish your guests with this appetizer – a simply tasty cauliflower and cheese dip recipe!. They’ll benefit from fiber, healthy fat, and a big decrease in calories. Plus, a great blast to the taste buds! Makes 8-10 servings.
Cheese Dip Ingredients: Cauliflower
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into medium-sized florets
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Cheese Dip Ingredients: Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 1 hour, then drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 ℉.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone liner. Whisk together the flour, salt, and coconut milk. Dip cauliflower florets in the batter and transfer them to the baking sheet. Roast for 25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- In a small pan, combine the vinegar, chili powder, salt, cayenne, sriracha, smoked paprika, onion powder, and coconut oil. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until beginning to thicken.
- When the cauliflower is done, pour the sauce over it, toss to coat, and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
Dipping Sauce Directions
- Blend cashews, olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt and ¼ cup water and blend until smooth and creamy. Stir in chives.
- Serve spicy cauliflower with dipping sauce.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of? Let us know and we will make it happen!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.