Mediterranean Salad Recipe
Did you know that tahini is made from ground sesame seeds? It’s a great source of essential minerals like copper, for nerve, bone, and metabolic health, and iron, for anemia prevention. This combination makes this Mediterranean salad recipe a must-try! Makes 4 servings.
Mediterranean Salad Ingredients
- ½ cup farro
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons za’atar
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ can artichokes
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups baby kale
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Cook farro according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by placing tahini and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk together. Add remaining dressing ingredients and whisk again to blend.
- Place salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add farrow and toss.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss again.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.