Nacho Cheese Sauce Recipe
Who doesn’t love a great, gooey dip? It’s the perfect snacking sensation that will leave you satisfied while not busting your belt! I’ve come up with a very satisfying alternative to store-bought gooey cheese sauce without even touching a dairy product – a satisfying nacho cheese sauce! That’s a real plus for those of you who just don’t get along with milk and cheese very well. Makes 3 cups.
Nacho Cheese Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup almonds, soaked 2 hours, drained
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with chips or vegetables.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.