Roasted Sherry Strawberries Recipe
Sometimes we all want a little something sweet and tasty and this recipe fits the bill! Roasting strawberries makes them just irresistible. Enjoy these roasted sherry strawberries over coconut milk ice cream or spooned on top of gluten free sweet bread. Makes 1.5 cups.
Roasted Sherry Strawberries Ingredients
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet sherry
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper to capture all the juices.
- Place the strawberries in a large mixing bowl. Mix together the maple syrup, oil, and salt. Pour over the top and toss gently to coat. Arrange the strawberries and juice in one layer on the parchment paper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until juices thicken and berries soften.
- Transfer warm berries and juices to a bowl and gently stir in the sherry.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.