Salmon Patties Recipe
To kick off our Recipe of the Week again, we have teamed up with the awesome group over at Fresh Balance Nutrition. We are incredibly excited to bring you some seriously delicious, healthy recipes that are easy to make with ingredients you probably already have around the kitchen! Check out this first one for wild salmon patties!
These salmon patties are an excellent source of omega-3’s and the vegetables add a little crunch as well as some fiber. Wrap in a lettuce leaf with avocado slices for a gluten free dinner. Makes 9 servings.
Salmon Patties Ingredients
- 1 14.7-oz can wild salmon
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup red pepper, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, or 2 tsp dried
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Salmon Patties Directions
- Preheat oven to 375 ℉ . After draining, in a large mixing bowl break up the salmon with a fork.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the salmon and gently combine.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone liner. Pat each one into a patty shape.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until patties begin to brown.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.