Tuna Kebabs Recipe
An easy, Asian-seasoned protein (tuna) for the grill and perfect for an afternoon summer cookout! A healthy, easy-to-make work of nutrition! Seriously, how awesome and easy is this recipe? It’s easy enough where even we can make these tuna kebabs! If you are environmentally conscious – as we should all be a little more of – make sure to check out Seafoodwatch.org to learn the best types of canned and fresh tuna for your health and the environment. Makes 4 servings.
Tuna Kebabs Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ pounds 1 1/4-inch-thick tuna steaks, cut into 1-inch cubes
Tuna Kebabs Directions
- Combine all ingredients except tuna and skewers in a medium bowl. Place 4 tablespoons of the marinade in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place tuna cubes in marinade and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Oil grill grates and heat grill. Thread tuna cubes onto skewers. Grill about 4 to 5 minutes to desired firmness, turning occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle reserved marinade over tuna kebabs.
Ready to give them a try? Let us know how it goes below! Until then, eat up!