Chocolate Hummus Recipe:
A chocolatey snack that has protein, fiber, and no white sugar? With an irresistible consistency and taste somewhere between chocolate pudding and cookie dough, you have to try this chocolate hummus recipe! Smear it on strawberries, bananas, or just nibble off of a spoon!
Chocolate Hummus Ingredients:
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 6 medjool dates, pitted,soaked 15 minutes, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a high power blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add additional almond milk to adjust to desired consistency.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.