Peach Popsicle Recipe:
We are familiar with the benefits of ginger for motion sickness, seasickness, and morning sickness, but did you know it also contains gingerols that reduce pain? Not only that, but these peach popsicles are amazingly tasty for a late summer afternoon snack – or anytime! Adjust the amount you’d like to stir into these popsicles to suit your taste. This simple recipes makes 10 peach popsicles.
Peach Popsicle Ingredients:
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, soaked overnight, drained
- ½ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger root, grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4-5 ripe peaches, chopped
- Place the drained nuts, dates, and 2 cups filtered water in a high speed blender.
- Pour blended liquid into a nut bag or cheesecloth over a bowl and squeeze out milk.
- Measure 1 3/4 cups of nut milk into a bowl, reserving extra for another use.
- Stir in melted coconut oil, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Drop chopped peaches into the empty popsicle molds. Pour nut milk mixture up to fill line.
- Insert sticks and freeze overnight.
- Pop out of molds and enjoy this tasty, healthy, fun treat!
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
FreshBalanceNutrition.com helps you to enjoy whole foods to reach a healthy weight, avoid disease, and feel balanced. Jennifer Cohen Katz is a registered dietitian/ nutritionist that lives the same active, healthy lifestyle she recommends to clients. Her knowledge and passion encompass integrative and functional nutrition, sports nutrition, and whole foods cooking.
Advertising Disclosure: DIY Active (DIYactive.com) may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.