Flaxseed Breadsticks Recipe
The best of both worlds when it comes to spelled flaxseed breadsticks! Spelled is a mild, sweet-tasting flour that may be easier to digest than wheat flour. Flaxseeds contain lignans that have estrogenic properties and help with hormonal balance. Both make this a healthy choice when it comes to a side or just a simple snack! It’s great to have options! Makes 16 servings.
Flaxseed Breadsticks Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons quick-rise yeast
- 4 cups spelled flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseeds
- Place all ingredients in the bread machine as directed by the manufacturer. Set to dough cycle.
- When a cycle is complete, divide the dough into 16 equal portions. Roll into rope-shaped pieces. Arrange on 2 parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
- Recipe: Spring Vegetable Soup - March 22, 2021
- Recipe: Peach Maca Soft Ice Cream - January 17, 2021
- Recipe: Roasted Acorn Squash - August 5, 2020
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.