Matcha Smoothie Recipe:
This combination of exotic nectarines, plums and banana will take you to tutti frutti island with extra health benefit of Organic Green Tea Matcha Powder! But what exactly is matcha? Matcha is a form of green tea and thus contains a hefty assortment of antioxidants. Compare it to other antioxidant powerhouses according to BodyBuilding.com:
- 6.2 times that of Goji Berries
- 7 times that of Dark Chocolate
- 17 times that of Wild Blueberries
- 60.5 times that of Spinach
This amazing green tea is a great way to increase your antioxidant load and help you live a healthier life! Check out these deliciously simple recipe!
Matcha Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 tsp Organic Green Tea Matcha Powder
- 2 nectarines
- 1 banana
- 3 plums
- water to consistency
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Add as much water as you like your smoothie to be thick/runny.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Advertising Disclosure: DIY Active (DIYactive.com) may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.