One Heck of a Tasty Recipe:
I love the sweet-tart taste of red raspberries paired with unexpected flavors, such as the spiciness of a salsa. This pairing creates an ultimate tasty recipe you can eat anytime for a quick pick-me-up or a great way to fill up during a snack session! This recipe is super easy to whip up and oh-so-pretty at your next party!
- 1 ½ cups frozen red raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 small chili pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Pinch sea salt, cumin and black pepper
- Place raspberries in a small mixing bowl and mash slightly.
- Stir in lime juice, onions, chili pepper, cilantro, sea salt, cumin and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with chips or as an accompaniment to savor dishes.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Latest posts by Sharon Palmer (see all)
- Ultimate Tasty Recipe: Red Raspberry Salsa - August 23, 2016
- Plant-Based Eating: The Path to a Healthy, Sustainable Diet - April 7, 2015