Yummy Gluten Free Recipes:
Many people ask us for gluten free recipes… All the time! Well, we are delivering thanks to Jillian Michaels. Her app offers customizable meal plans for you to follow throughout the training period regardless of dietary restrictions and dozens of gluten free goodies! Check out these two simple, delicious recipes!
Tuna Salad Wraps
Simple and amazingly awesome, these tuna salad wraps are a great, fresh way to help you eating healthy throughout the day. They are perfect for the office! These few ingredients create a hearty, heart-healthy meal that anyone will love! This recipe creates one serving and contains roughly 225 calories.
- ½ tbsp. parsley
- ½ tsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp red onions, finely chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- ½ tbsp. Kalamata olives, chopped
- romaine lettuce
- ½ canned tuna
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place evenly on top of the two romaine lettuce wraps.
Chocolate Almond Butter Bowl
Are you looking for a wonderful gluten free recipe that can be powerhouse of a breakfast? You have to check out this amazing recipe that will help supercharge you for the day. Eat up and get going every morning! This recipe has 300 calories and serves 1.
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 cup ice
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 scoop egg-based protein powder
- 1 tsp paleo granola, no dried fruit (use gluten-free paleo granola to be gluten-free)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Blend the almond milk, banana, ice, almond butter, cocoa powder, protein powder, vanilla extract until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the cacao nibs, granola and coconut.
Sometimes the best recipes are those that are simple and quick to make…
This ensures that you stick to your diet and get the results you want!
You can get more gluten free recipes like this on Jillian’s Michaels App.
On top of this great nutrition advice the app also includes a free daily 5-minute circuit, access to Jillian’s blog, weekly podcasts from “The Jillian Michaels Show,” and access to over 550+ unique exercises with an HD video to help you perfect your form and more. Check it out!
Images – Courtesy Jillian Michaels App