Peanut Butter Vanilla Protein Bars
Protein is a staple for optimal health… but it doesn’t have to be boring! These no-bake vanilla protein bars are sweet, tasty, and healthy! They’re the perfect on-the-go snack and, even better, they’re easy to make.
What’s So Great About No-Bake?
No-bake options are the best choice! Check out these no-bake lemon blueberry energy bars.
Protein bars should definitely be a staple in the house because they’re simple. Five ingredients and you’re pretty much done! These particular protein bars taste great, which means you may have trouble only eating one!
Because these peanut butter bars are no-bake, you can easily store a bunch in the freezer and take them out when you need them. They pack up well and make for an awesome snack. Or, paired with a piece of fruit, these healthy no-bake bars work as a great post-workout meal.
A quick note…
For this recipe, you need to use whey protein. Whey protein mixes better than plant-based and has a nicer flavor. Plant-based protein powders tend to absorb more liquid than whey, meaning that they not only become super dense but also leave a gritty taste.
- 1 cup oats
- 2 scoops of vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, measured solid
- 1/2 cup natural, smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup almond milk
Peanut Butter Vanilla Bar Directions
- In a medium bowl, combine oats and protein powder.
- In a small bowl or pot, heat the coconut oil and peanut butter slowly until coconut oil is melted. Remove from heat. Whisk in the honey and vanilla until everything is combined and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the oat mixture and mix with a fork until it looks sticky but crumbly.
- Very slowly add in the almond milk and mix until everything is combined and holding together.
- Line an 8×4 baking pan with parchment paper. Place the mixture into the pan and use another piece of parchment paper to press the mixture down evenly.
- Place in the freezer for thirty minutes to set.
- Remove and let thaw for five minutes before cutting into bars.
Makes 5 bars.
These peanut butter vanilla protein bars are sweet, full of healthy ingredients, and portable. They make a great snack that will keep you full when you’re stuck. Make a big batch and keep them in your freezer for a quick grab-and-go.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want, so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know how you liked it below.
- A Recipe for Peanut Butter Protein Bars - May 26, 2023
- 10 Bodyweight Exercises You Need To Master - May 24, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Muffins Recipe - May 29, 2019
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.