Leftover Turkey Salad Recipe
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and if you are like me you are still stuffed! I’m also sure if you are like me, you have a TON of leftovers! One super-easy way to get rid of that turkey (besides smothering it with gravy and stuffing) is to turn it into turkey salad! This turkey salad recipe is really easy and fast, you can do it with chicken or tuna as well!
Turkey Salad Ingredients
- 3 cups cooked turkey
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 tbsp relish
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- Celery salt (optional)
Turkey Salad Directions
Most of these ingredient amounts are arbitrary. If you like onions, add more onions. If you like relish, add more relish! Fit it to your taste!
- The first thing we want to do is finely chop the onion, turkey, and eggs. If you have a Slap-Chop use it, it works perfectly and is really quick.
- After everything is chopped up, throw it all into a large bowl and mix thoroughly!
- That’s it for this recipe! Super easy, super fast, super convenient, and really healthy for you! Can’t beat that!
For more healthy, easy-to-make recipes visit our Recipes Page.
- Beyond Body vs Perfect Body vs DoFasting vs fitMom - February 8, 2023
- ISSA CPT Review: Deep Dive Into Everything You Need to Know - January 13, 2023
- Afterburn It: Train to Achieve the EPOC Effect - January 2, 2022
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.