Watermelon Smoothie Recipe:
Working out in hot humid summer weather calls for a recovery smoothie that both hydrates and repairs muscles. Watermelon and cucumber are super thirst quenchers that pair well with cooling mint and tart lemon! You have to give this amazing watermelon smoothie a try! Makes 1 serving.
Watermelon Smoothie Ingredients:
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 scoop plant protein powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- Place all ingredients in a high power blender until smooth.
- Play around with it as well and add your own twist with other fruits and vegetables.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.