Pork Tenderloin Recipe
What a great, healthy protein for you and your family! This roast pork tenderloin is both savory and sweet. The tenderloin is a very lean protein and the red grapes contribute resveratrol for cardiac health. This pork tenderloin recipe makes 4 servings.
Pork Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1¼ lbs. pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup shallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup Madeira or white wine
- 4 cups red grapes
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Pork Tenderloin Directions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and brown on one side, about 2 minutes. Turn the pork over and transfer the pan to the oven. Roast the pork until just barely pink in the center and an instant-read thermometer registers 150°F, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board to rest before slicing.
- Place the pan over medium heat (BE CAREFUL, the handle will be hot), add shallots and cook until softened, 2 minutes. Add Madeira or wine and cook until reduced by half, 3 minutes. Scrape any bits in the pan into the liquid.
- Place grapes in the pan. Stir in broth, thyme, and mustard; bring to a simmer. Cook 5 to 7 minutes. Serve the pork with grape sauce.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.