Spring Vegetable Soup Recipe
Looking for a tasty spring vegetable soup recipe that goes down deliciously anytime of the year? Well, you have found it. Plus, it’s incredibly healthy for you! Fresh veggies all in one delicious concoction that will quickly become a family favorite! All of the sweet, tender vegetables in this soup contain fiber, a probiotic, which is the “food” for the good bacteria in your body. Give your immune system a boost with each bowl. Makes 4 servings.
Spring Vegetable Soup Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup carrot, diced
- 2 spring shallots or onions, chopped
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1 15.5-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ pound asparagus , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh sweet peas, removed from pods, or 1 cup frozen
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat oil in a medium soup pot. Add carrots, shallots, and celery and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth, add the beans, asparagus, peas, tarragon, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes, or until vegetables soften slightly.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over each portion before serving.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.