Pumpkin Protein Shakes Recipe
This plant-powered protein smoothie contains an ingredient – maca powder – that is a superfood with benefits including increased fertility in both men and women, hormone balance, booster for the immune system, and increased energy, stamina, improved memory, and focus. This recipe makes 2 servings.
Protein Shakes Ingredients
- 1 cup hemp milk
- ½ cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla plant protein powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon sun butter, unsweetened
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger or grated fresh
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 dates
- 4 ice cubes
- crystallized ginger, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Garnish with cinnamon and crystallized ginger.
- That’s it – a pumpkin pie protein smoothie at your fingertips!
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.