In Need of a Great Leg Workout?
Some of your biggest muscle groups are located in your legs so it’s important to make sure they remain strong! Give this awesome muscle-building leg workout a try to build your lower foundation while burning a ton of calories!
At-Home Leg Workout
Each of our videos is designed for fifteen minutes of vigorous exercise. Some of you will get through the routine in fifteen minutes and others may not. Not to worry, you’ll get there. The goal is to have proper form rather than to hurry through our routines and not do them properly.
So Turn It On and Look Fab!
Grab two 5-pound weights and have a chair available to lean on.
- Squats 10 reps weight in hands
Feet apart and weights in hand. Squat down until weights are below your knees with elbows straight. Two counts down – two counts up returning to erect posture. Repeat 10 reps
- Forward Lunge Alternating legs weights in hands
Core engaged, step right foot forward to a 90-degree lunge and your left leg straight with your glutes engaged. Then step back to the start position. Next step out left leg forward to a 90-degree lunge with your right leg straight and glutes engaged. Then return to start position. Repeat 20 reps.
- Side Lunge with weights in hands
Feet together and core engaged. Start by stepping to the side with your right leg, toes forward as you go into the lunge, and hands-on on either side of your thighs. Then push-off and return to start. Repeat on the other leg. Repeat for 10 reps.
- Cardio: Curtsy alternating legs 10 reps no weights
Feet together, arms by your side. Jump to the side on your right leg and bring your left leg back to curtsy with your left arm up and right arm down. Now, jump to the side on your left leg and bring your right leg back to curtsy with your right arm up and left arm down. Repeat 10 times.
Repeat all exercises and cardio 3 times
- Bulgarian Split Squat with one 5 pound weight held in both hands
Go into a forward lunge position with one leg behind on a chair. Lunge forward to 90 degrees at the knee. Ten reps on one leg and switch to the other leg and repeat for another 10 reps.
- Back Lunge Alternating Legs with 5 pounds in each hand
Feet together, core engaged. Step back with right leg into a lunge into 90-degrees on left leg. Then push-off and come back to start. Step back with left leg into a lunge into 90-degrees on right leg. Then push-off and come back to start. Repeat for 10 reps.
- Sumo Squat with one 5 pound weight held in both hands
Feet wide apart, toes at 45 degrees. Squat down for two counts, raise for two counts. Repeat for 10 times.
- Cardio: Push up Spider Spider for 10 reps Start by doing a push-up. Then flex and abduct your right hip bringing it forward to 90 degrees with your knee flexed 90 degrees. Return to the push-up position and repeat the same for the left leg. Repeat this for ten reps alternating a push-up with the leg exercises.
Repeat all exercises and cardio routines 3 times
Make sure to perform this workout once a week in conjunction with your other workouts to hit the entire body throughout the week!