Here’s a Simple Muscle-Building Workout
We all want effective, muscle-building workouts that get results in a timely manner. It doesn’t take complex workouts to achieve that. Keep your eye on the prize and continue to improve every day with this muscle-building workout!
Looking for a muscle-building workout?
Okay, let’s face it! We have all been to the gym trying to get in shape, lose fat or gain some muscle. And when we results aren’t instantaneous, we leave the gym thinking we’ve tried everything. Have you? Our answer is, certainly not.
The reason you are on this page is because you still want it. Don’t you?
Then why not take another chance to follow the workout routine below. All we ask for is 5 weeks of your complete dedication. (Note: be cleared by your physician before beginning any exercise program.) For that, you are not required to technically live in a gym, we promise!
Squats, the king of exercises, is actually a full-body exercise that focuses mainly on the muscles of the hips, buttocks, thighs, hamstrings, quadriceps, and calves. It strengthens the bones, ligaments, and tendons of your lower body. It is also useful in developing core strength.
Sets & Reps – 1×12, 1×10, 1×6, 1×4
- Before you start using tons of weight, make sure you can do regular body squats with a good posture.
- Once you are confident, start with a lightweight and increase with time.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Toes need to be pointed slightly outside. Squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Make sure not to arch your back. Keep your head up and abs tight.
The Bench Press
The bench press is a wonderful exercise to increase your chest strength. It is one of those exercises known to be extremely potent for building mass. Learning and performing it properly is worth all the effort.
Sets & Reps – 1×12, 1×8, 1×6
- Lie with your back on the bench. Keep your feet firmly on the ground and the bar on the bench rack.
- Take your time to gradually lift the bar off the rack (start with just the bar). Consider this as your starting point.
- Move it down closer to your chest. Make sure not to touch or slam the bar into your chest.
- Pause above your chest for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
Overhead exercise is an extremely effective exercise. It will not just work your entire body, but will also increase the upper body mass and strengthen it. If done properly this exercise works great for shoulder health.
Sets & Reps – 1×12, 1×8, 1×6
- Lift the bar (or use dumbbells) with both hands, aligned a little outside your shoulder width.
- Raise it up and hold it with your arms perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold the bar tightly, press the bar overhead and push your head forward.
- Finally, lower the bar to the shoulders and repeat.
The deadlift is one of the best exercises, just ask your trainer. Plus, the deadlift allows you to use more weight than other lifts, and it’s super fun.
Sets & Reps – 1×10, 1×8, 1×6
- If you have long arms and legs, opt for the traditional deadlift stance (keep feet close together). Otherwise, try the sumo deadlift stance.
- Squat down. Keep your back in its natural arch. Lift the weight with hands placed in the center of the bar.
- Take the bar back to the starting point and repeat.
Now comes the big question: What about the supplements? Should you really be taking them?
Yes, we saved this part for the end on purpose. That’s how least important it is, yet the right ones can definitely help, to deliver strength, muscle growth, endurance, core strength, and much more. For muscles to grow well, they need a high level of oxygen.
Xtremeno natural muscle enhancer, not only does that but also helps in the synthesis of proteins, paving way for the development of muscles. This along with a proper dose of protein can help accelerate your results!
No one can get a perfect body in a day or two. It needs continuous effort and exercise followed by proper nutrition.
Sticking to the same workout for all body parts won’t help, you need to have a full-body workout regimen. The more weight you push, pull, and squat, which you need to increase with time, the more muscular you’re going to be.
If you are willing to take the chance to start today, no one can stop you from achieving it. Good Luck!
- 8 Ideal Pre-Workout Foods You Can’t Do Without - April 29, 2020
- 7 Stretches in 7 Minutes for Lower Back Pain Relief - March 21, 2017
- How Everyday Home Cleaning Can Affect Your Health - September 30, 2016
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.