Oregano Chicken Recipe
I cook a lot and every time I cook I want it to be easy enough for a third grader to do – minus the inherent risk of burns, cuts, pepper in the eye…etc, you get the picture (think sweet potato fries)! This is one of those recipes.
I’ve been making chicken since my undergraduate days and it is still one of my favorite meals. I think I like it so much because when you buy frozen chicken it doesn’t go bad, is relatively cheap for the nutrient content you are purchasing, tastes delicious, is loaded with nutrients like protein, and you basically throw it in the oven and forget about it for 35+ minutes! Who can complain about that?
This recipe is called oregano chicken but you can spice the chicken breast up with any type of seasoning you have at the house!
Oregano Chicken Ingredients
- 2 – 6-8oz boneless chicken breast
- Black Pepper
- Minced Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Salt to taste
Oregano Chicken Directions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- While this is preheating, take the frozen chicken breast and place it on a non-stick baking pan (or spray with Pam). Coat the chicken breasts evenly with garlic, onions, pepper, and oregano.
- After the oven is preheated, place the pan on a medium-level rack and bake for ~40 minutes depending on the actual size of the meat (for thawed chicken breasts you will cook for a shorter period of time). Just make sure that the center of the chicken breast gets up to 170○ F or 77○ C for you metric folks.
- Just don’t cook it too long or the meat will be dry! It really is that easy and the results are delicious!
Did you give this a try? Let us know in the comments below.
- Beyond Body vs Perfect Body vs DoFasting vs fitMom - February 8, 2023
- ISSA CPT Review: Deep Dive Into Everything You Need to Know - January 13, 2023
- Afterburn It: Train to Achieve the EPOC Effect - January 2, 2022
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.