Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe
These delicious bites are made of almond flour which makes for moist, grain-free cranberry orange muffins. This healthy, simple recipe will make for a great filling snack or is a good way to get your day started with a hearty breakfast compliment! Have fun with the recipe by tossing in dried blueberries or cherries instead of the cranberries. This cranberry orange muffins recipe makes 24 servings.
Cranberry Orange Muffins Ingredients
- coconut oil, for greasing the tin
- 1 ¾ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- zest of 1 orange
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup dried cranberries (or blueberries or even cherries)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 24-count mini muffin tin with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and orange zest.
- Place eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl and whisk together. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Fold in cranberries. As mentioned above, you can also use dried blueberries or cherries to change it up and give you a variety of flavors!
- Scoop batter into mini muffin tins. Bake 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from tins.
If you are going to give this great recipe a try, please let us know below. Until then, eat up, be full, and be healthy!
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.