Salmon Cakes Recipe
Salmon cakes are a delicious, healthy way to increase your protein consumption and obtain some heart-healthy omega 3’s. Like all my previous recipes they are a really simple and quick to make, I love simple.
Salmon Cakes Ingredients
- 1 can of pink salmon (15 oz)
- 2 whole eggs
- 8-10 crackers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Yup, that’s it!
Salmon Cakes Directions
- First, open the can and drain the water off the salmon.
- Next remove any bones present in the salmon. Place the salmon in a mixing bowl along with the eggs and the crushed up crackers (you may need more or less crackers depending on how well you drained the salmon). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Next, mix up the concoction by hand until it is thoroughly mixed (looks kind of nasty at this point).
- Next, form patties out of the mixture. I usually get 4-5 patties depending on how big I make them.
- Plop those suckers on your grill, George Foreman, or in a frying pan! Cook thoroughly until the patties are firm and the inside almost falls apart.
- I personally like to eat mine with ketchup, ketchup is kind of my thing (full of lycopene and really yummy)!
Have you gave this simple meal a try yet?
Latest posts by Josh Anderson (see all)
- Alicia Marie: Achieve Curves You Won’t Want to Cover Up - September 27, 2020
- Breakdown: What’s Microfasting? - September 7, 2020
- 10 Best Cardio Tips for People Who Hate Cardio - September 3, 2020