Baked Fish Recipe
Baked chicken and fish are my favorite proteins to eat. Not only is it loaded with protein but also heart-healthy omega 3’s. My favorite way to make baked fish if I’m pinched for time is to buy it frozen in bulk and bake it. This way I can make it whenever I want without having to worry about spoilage. Of course, fresh fish is amazingly awesome and tastes better, frozen is what I usually go with!
Baked Fish Ingredients
- 2 – 8-10 oz fish fillet
- Minced onions
- Minced garlic
- Black pepper
- Garlic if you want
- Incredibly simple!
Baked Fish Directions
Swai Catfish is usually my go-to, but any other fish will work as well (whitefish, tilapia..etc.).
- Preheat your oven to 400○ F.
- While that is preheating spray a non-stick coating on your baking pan. Place the frozen fish on the pan and coat with the minced garlic, then add the onions and black pepper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the flesh is white and flaky. It tastes really good with fresh lime juice!
What a great, simplistic meal, right?
Latest posts by Josh Anderson (see all)
- Beyond Body vs Perfect Body vs DoFasting vs fitMom - February 8, 2023
- ISSA CPT Review: Deep Dive Into Everything You Need to Know - January 13, 2023
- Afterburn It: Train to Achieve the EPOC Effect - January 2, 2022
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.